KMG Electronic Chemicals 063919 Ammonium Hydroxide 29%, Gigabit Grade, 4x1-Gallons/Case
- Ammonium hydroxide is used in a SC-1 solution to remove organics and particles from the surface of a wafer. The ammonium hydroxide allows undercutting of the silicon dioxide, freeing particles from the wafer by lift-off.
- Assay: (NH3): 28.0 to 32.0%
- Trace impurities measured in PPB. See "Documents" sub-tab below for "Product Datasheet" link.
- Color (APHA): 7
- 0.2μ Particle Count: 150 par/mL: 0.5μ Particle Count: 150 par/mL; 0.2μ Particle Count: 25 par/mL; 1.0μ Particle Count: 10 par/mL
- 4 x 1-Gallon Poly Bottles/Case. Vented Caps.
- Manufacturer: KMG Electronic Chemicals
- Manufacturer Part No: 63919
Sold in: Cases
*Please Note: If item is not in stock, please contact customer service to confirm the current lead time.
Product images and descriptions may not exactly represent the product. Prior to making your purchase, please confirm that the manufacturer part number shown above matches the product you seek. Returns are not allowed for such differences if the correct manufacturer part number is shipped.