KMG Electronic Chemicals 200441 Isopropyl Alcohol, Cleanroom LP Grade, 55-Gallon Drum (CB150)
- Isopropyl alcohol (IPA) is used in IPA vapor drying of wafers. The vapor dryer advantages over spin-rinse dryers include: no water spots, decreased particles on the wafer, reduced chemical consumption and much reduced wafer breakage.
- Cleanroom LP Grade (Low-Particulate): Rated in parts-per-million trace impurities
- Assay (Isopropyl Alcohol): 99.5+% -- Electronic / Semiconductor grade
- Flammable liquid is also known as isopropanol or 2-Propanol
- Trace impurities measured in PPB. See "Documents" sub-tab below for "Product Datasheet" link.
- 55-Gallon Poly Drum (Fill Weight: 158Kg or 348.33-Lbs.)
- Manufacturer: KMG Electronic Chemicals
- Manufacturer Part No: 200441
Sold in: Drums
*Please Note: If item is not in stock, please contact customer service to confirm the current lead time.
Product images and descriptions may not exactly represent the product. Prior to making your purchase, please confirm that the manufacturer part number shown above matches the product you seek. Returns are not allowed for such differences if the correct manufacturer part number is shipped.