HANNA HI5222-01 Laboratory Research Grade Two Channel Benchtop pH/mV/ISE Meter with CAL Check™
As a pH meter, the HI5222 can be calibrated up to five points with eight pre-programmed buffers or five custom buffers. The HI5222 features Hanna’s exclusive CAL Check™ to alert the user of potential problems during the pH calibration process such as “Electrode Dirty/Broken” and “Buffer Contaminated.” The overall probe condition based on the offset and slope characteristic of the electrode is displayed as a percentage after calibration is complete.
As an ISE meter, the HI5222 can be calibrated up to five points with a choice of seven fixed standards or five user-defined standards in any concentration unit. The calibration data including date, time, standards used and slope can be viewed at any time along with the current measurement by selecting the Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) display option.Three selectable logging modes are available: automatic, manual and AutoHold logging. Up to 100,000 data points per channel can be recorded in 100 lots, 50,000 records max/lot and exported to a computer for data review and storage.
- Highly Customizable User Interface & Color Graphic LCD: The user interface of the HI5222 allows the user to show measurements in various modes: basic measurement with or without GLP information, real-time graphing, and logging data. Calibration stability criteria can be adjusted from fast, moderate, and accurate. Programmable alarm limits can be set to inside or outside allowable limits. The HI5222 features a color graphic LCD with on-screen help, graphic, and custom color configurations. The display allows for real-time graphing and the use of virtual keys provide for an intuitive user interface.
- Two Galvanically Isolated pH/ORP/ISE Channels: The HI5222 two input channels that can be used for pH, ORP and ISE electrodes. Each input channel has connectors for BNC probes, reference probes and a temperature sensor. Each channel is galvanically isolated which means that two measurement probes can be in the same solution at the same time and the voltages produced will not interfere with each other.
- CAL Check™ & Choice of Calibration: CAL Check™ alerts users to potential problems during the calibration of the pH electrode. Indicators include “Electrode Dirty/Broken,” “Buffer Contaminated,” electrode response time and the overall probe condition as a percentage that is based on the offset and slope characteristics.
- GLP Data, Data Logging & Data Transfer: HI5222 includes a GLP Feature that allows users to view calibration data and calibration expiration information at the touch of a key. Calibration data include date, time, buffers used for calibration, and electrode offset and slope characteristics. Three selectable logging modes are available on the HI5222: automatic, manual, and AutoHold logging. Automatic and manual logs up to 100 lots with 50,000 records max/lot with up to 100,000 total data points per channel. Automatic logging features the option to save data according to sampling period and interval. Data can be transferred to a PC with USB cable and HI92000 software (both sold separately).
- ISE Measurement with Options & Pre-Programed Methods: The HI5222 allows for calibration and readings in choice of concentration units. The choices of concentration units include ppt, g/L, mg/mL, ppm, mg/L, μg/mL, ppb, μg/L, mg/mL, M, mol/L, mmol/L, %w/v and a user-defined unit. The known addition, known subtraction, analyte addition, and analyte subtraction incremental methods are pre-programed into the HI5222. Simply follow the on screen guided procedure and the meter will perform the calculation automatically allowing for a higher level of accuracy to be obtained as compared to a direct ISE measurement.