JT Baker® 3141-19 Potassium Hydroxide, Pellets, BAKER ANALYZED™ Electronic Grade, 12 x 1Kg Poly Bottles/Case
- Potassium hydroxide (KOH) is used to etch silicon. The crystalline orientation of the silicon greatly affects the etch rate, making potassium hydroxide an anistropic etchant.
- Standard Electronic Grade
- Assay (KOH): 99.5 to 99.9%
- BAKER ANALYZED
- Trace impurities measured in PPB. See "Documents" sub-tab below for "Product Datasheet" link.
- 12 x 1Kg Poly Bottles/Case (Cases Only)
- Manufacturer: Avantor
- Manufacturer Part No: JT-3141-19