JT Baker® 3735-07 Sodium Hydroxide, 50%, BAKER ANALYZED™ Electronic Grade, 65Lb Poly Pail
- Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH) can be used to oxidize silicon to silicates. Further reaction with NaOH with these silicates forms water soluble species. Sodium hydroxide is also used in chemical mechanical polishing applications.
- Standard Electronic Grade
- Assay (KOH): 99.5 to 99.9%
- BAKER ANALYZED
- Trace impurities measured in PPB. See "Documents" sub-tab below for "Product Datasheet" link.
- 65Lb Poly Pail
- Manufacturer: Avantor
- Manufacturer Part No: JT-3735-07