JT Baker® 5367-03 Hydrochloric Acid, VLSI Electronic Grade, 6Lb Glass Bottle
- In semiconductor processing, the presence of metallic impurities on the wafer can lead to early dielectric breakdown. Hydrochloric acid is a key ingredient to remove surface metallic ions by forming soluble metal chlorides.
- Finyte electronic grade
- Trace Impurity Level: 10ppb
- SEMI Grade: 2, SEMI Tier: A
- Trace impurities measured in PPB. See "Documents" sub-tab below for "Product Datasheet" link.
- 6 x 6Lb Glass Bottles/Case (Cases Only)
- Manufacturer: Avantor
- Manufacturer Part No: JT-5367-03