JT Baker® 5801-13 Nitric Acid 69.5%, Finyte Electronic Grade, 7Lb Glass Bottle
- Nitric acid is a strong oxidizing agent used to oxidize silicon to silicon dioxide and to dissolve metals to metal nitrates. Nitric acid is used in combination with hydrofluoric acid (HF) in mixed acid etchants to etch silicon.
- Finyte electronic grade
- Trace Impurity Level: 10ppb
- SEMI Grade: 2, SEMI Tier: A
- Trace impurities measured in PPB. See "Documents" sub-tab below for "Product Datasheet" link.
- 6 x 7Lb Glass Bottles/Case (Cases Only)
- Manufacturer: Avantor
- Manufacturer Part No: JT-5801-13