JT Baker® 9539-03 Hydrochloric Acid, 36.5-38.0%, CMOS Electronic Grade, (Case of 6 x 6-Lb Glass Bottles)
- In semiconductor processing, the presence of metallic impurities on the wafer can lead to early dielectric breakdown. Hydrochloric acid is a key ingredient to remove surface metallic ions by forming soluble metal chlorides.
- CMOS™ Grade
- Trace Impurity Level: 200 to 10ppb
- SEMI Grade: 1
- Trace impurities measured in PPB. See "Documents" sub-tab below for "Product Datasheet" link.
- 6 x 6Lb Glass Bottles/Case (Cases Only)
- Manufacturer: Avantor
- Manufacturer Part No: JT-9539-03