JT Baker® 9564-06 Hydrofluoric Acid, 49%, CMOS Electronic Grade (Case of 4 x 10-Lb Poly Bottles)
- Hydrofluoric acid is a critical chemistry in semiconductor processing. It is used to solubilize many oxides, particularly silicon dioxide, the most widely used insulator on semiconductor devices.
- CMOS™ Grade
- Trace Impurity Level: 200 to 10ppb
- SEMI Grade: 1
- Trace impurities measured in PPB. See "Documents" sub-tab below for "Product Datasheet" link.
- 4 x 10Lb Poly Bottles/Case (Cases Only)
- Manufacturer: Avantor
- Manufacturer Part No: JT-9564-06