JT Baker® 9606-33 Nitric Acid 69.5%, CMOS Electronic Grade, 7Lb Glass Bottle
- Nitric acid is a strong oxidizing agent used to oxidize silicon to silicon dioxide and to dissolve metals to metal nitrates. Nitric acid is used in combination with hydrofluoric acid (HF) in mixed acid etchants to etch silicon.
- CMOS™ Grade
- Trace Impurity Level: 200 to 10ppb
- SEMI Grade: 1
- Trace impurities measured in PPB. See "Documents" sub-tab below for "Product Datasheet" link.
- 6 x 7Lb Poly Coated Glass Bottles/Case (Cases Only)
- Manufacturer: Avantor
- Manufacturer Part No: JT-9606-33