KMG Electronic Chemicals 200456 N-Methyl Pyrrolidone (NMP), MegaBit Grade, 55-Gallon Drum
- N-Methylpyrrolidone (NMP) is a safer alternative to many hazardous solvents. NMP can be used to remove photoresist, clean and dewax silicon wafers, and remove solder flux on printed circuit boards.
- Cleanroom® MegaBit Grade
- Assay (NMP): 99.80% Minimum; Assay (Water): <0.05% Max
- SEMI Grade: 2, SEMI Tier: A
- Trace impurities measured in PPB. See "Documents" sub-tab below for "Product Datasheet" link.
- 55-Gallon Poly Drum
- Manufacturer: KMG Electronic Chemicals
- Manufacturer Part No: 200456
Sold in: Drums
*Please Note: If item is not in stock, please contact customer service to confirm the current lead time.
Product images and descriptions may not exactly represent the product. Prior to making your purchase, please confirm that the manufacturer part number shown above matches the product you seek. Returns are not allowed for such differences if the correct manufacturer part number is shipped.