Pharmco-Aaper 12338B52190CSGP Specially Denatured Alcohol, SDA 38B-52, 190 Proof with Eucalyptol (Case of 4 x 4L Poly Coated Amber Glass Bottles)
- 190 Proof Ethyl Alcohol is denatured with Eucalyptol. (10.0-Lbs per 100-Gallons)
- Formula SDA 38B-52. (Permit Required for Purchase)
- Specifications: Ethanol, 190 Proof (98.55% w/w); Eucalyptol: (1.45% w/w)
- Specific Gravity @ 20°C: 0.8139; Odor: Typical; Appearance: Free of Sediments
- Net Weight: 27-Lbs.
- Case of 4 x 4L Poly Coated Amber Glass Bottles
- Manufacturer: Pharmco AAPER
- Manufacturer Part No: 12338B52190CSGP
Authorized Uses as a Solvent: Hair and scalp preparations; Bay Rum; Lotions and Creams for Hand Face and Body; Deodorants for the Body; Perfumes and perfume tinctures and colorings; Toilet waters and colognes; Dentrifrices; Mouth Washes; Shampoos; Soaps and Bath Preparations; External Pharmaceuticals (not USP or NF); Liniments (USP or NF); Antiseptic Solutions (USP or NF); Miscellaneous External Pharmaceuticals (USP or NF); Miscellaneous Drug Processing (Including Manufacture of Pills); Disinfectants; Insecticides; Biocides; Sterilizing and Preserving Solutions; Theater Sprays; Incense; Room Deodorants. Authorized Miscellaneous Uses: Product development and pilot plant uses (Own use only). Disclaimer: For Industrial, Pharmaceutical, Flavor & Fragrance or Lab Use. Not intended for use as an active substance in Food or Drug. Not to be considered a Medical Device. Not intended for use as a Disinfectant as defined by the EPA. The appropriate use of this product is the sole responsibility of the user.