Important Note: See "Documents" sub-tab above for links to PDF format Technical Data Sheets which provide both Physical and Performance characteristics of TexWipe® Sterile TechniCloth® Polyester-Cellulose Cleanroom Wipes.
TexWipe® Sterile TechniCloth® cleanroom wipes provide the lowest level of releasable ions and non-volatile contaminants, contain no chemical binders and tolerate most standard solvents. These cleanroom wipes are manufactured with a hydroentangled of 55% cellulose and 45% polyester which provides the optimum balance of sorption, durability, and cleanliness.
Features & Benefits
- Manufactured with a blend of 45% polyester and 55% cellulose non-woven fabric creating an ideal wiper for spill cleanup, cleaning and solution application.
- Cleanroom laundered and packaged to provide a cleanroom wiper with low levels of particles and extractables for general cleaning and wiping.
- Excellent chemical resistance for compatibility with a variety of cleaning solutions
- Fully autoclavable for sterile and aseptic applications.
- Individually lot coded for traceability and quality control.
- Meets USP <797> and USP <800> cleanroom wiper requirements
- Wiping and cleaning surfaces, equipment and parts
- Applying and removing lubricants, adhesives, residues and other solutions including disinfectants
- Cleaning with solvents such as isopropyl alcohol (IPA), ethanol, acetone, and degreasers
- Cleaning gloves, cleanroom notebooks, phones or any other item entering the cleanroom.
- Lining trays for holding, protecting, drying and storing of parts, equipment and devices