TexWipe® TX1004 AlphaWipe® Polyester Double-Knit Cleanroom Wipes, Cut Edges, 4 x 4-Inch (Case of 60
TexWipe® AlphaWipe® is the most popular polyester knit cleanroom wipe in the market. These polyester cleanroom wipes are constructed from 100% continuous-filament polyester in a double-knit, no-run, interlocking pattern. Cleanroom laundered and packaged, TexWipe® AlphaWipe® wipes are ultra-clean and highly absorbent - ideally suited for criticle environments. These wipes feature a cut edge and exhibit lower particle and fiber levels than most comptetitive hot-cut or laser cut cleanroom wipes. They provide abrasion resistance under rigorous use when wiping rough surfaces and are ideal for general cleaing and spill control.
Features & Benefits:
- Manufactured with a double-knit polyester fabric creating a highly absorbent cleanroom wiper ideal for spill cleanup and cleaning solution application.
- Cleanroom laundered and packaged, providing low levels of ions, NVRs (non-volatile residues) and particles
- Ideal for wiping down abrasive surfaces. Wipes will not easily snag, tear or abrade which can release particles and fibers in to the process or environment.
- Excellent chemical resistance for compatibility with a variety of cleaning solutions
- Meets USP <797> and USP <800> cleanroom wiper requirements
- Fully autoclavable (dry wipes only)
- Individually lot coded for traceability and quality control.
- Wiping and cleaning surfaces, equipment and parts
- Applying and removing lubricants, adhesives, residues and other solutions including disinfectants
- Lining trays for holding, protecting, drying and storing of parts, equipment and devices
- Cleaning with solvents such as isopropyl alcohol (IPA), ethanol, acetone, and degreasers
- Cleaning gloves, cleanroom notebooks, phones or any other item entering the cleanroom.
- Appropriate for use with temperatures less than 400°F (205°C)