Eppendorf® Model 5427 R Refrigerated Microcentrifuges
The new Eppendorf 5427 R refrigerated microcentrifuge is designed with high-throughput research applications in mind. When equipped with an aerosol-tight 48-place rotor, it handles even the toughest challenges in a safe and reliable manner to provide you the efficiency boost you need around the lab. All aerosol-tight rotors, including the new rotors for 5mL Eppendorf microcentrifuges tubes as well as the 24 x 1.5/2mL swing-bucket rotor, are equipped with Eppendorf QuickLock lids for easy rotor lid opening and closing.
The Eppendorf 5427 R refrigerated microcentrifuge is your ideal solution if a 24-place microcentrifuge (e.g., The Eppendorf 5424 R Refrigerated Microcentrifuge) doesn’t meet your needs regarding tube capacity. It’s also the best choice if you don’t need the extra versatility the cross-over Eppendorf 5430 R Microcentrifuge offers.
Key Product Features:
- Capacity: 48 x 1.5/2mL tubes or 12 x 5mL tubes.
- Speed: Up to 25,000 x g (16,220rpm).
- Temperature Range: -10 to 40°C (FastTemp allows for fast, 11-minute pre-cooling).
- Aerosol-tight Eppendorf QuickLock® rotor lids allow for fast and ergonomic lid locking.
- Whisper quiet operation due to optimized sound design.
- Soft-touch one-finger closure for ergonomic operation.
- ECO shut-off feature can be programmed to engage after 1, 2, 4 or 8 hours of non-use for energy savings up to 88% and extended compressor life.
- Built-in condensation drain eliminates water accumulation.