Eppendorf® Cryogenic Freezer Storage Boxes
Eppendorf Freezer Storage Boxes – a complete system solution for
sample storage. The comprehensive
modular concept allows selection of the optimal box combinations for individual
storage demands. The outer footprint dimensions (133 mm) are compatible with
common freezer rack systems and the different inner grid variants provide for a
perfect fit to all typical tube formats: cryogenic tubes, microcentrifuge
tubes, 15 and 50 mL conical tubes and other laboratory vessels. This
space-saving approach together with the application benefits resulting from the
listed product features help to optimize your storage and archiving of samples.
Need Flexibility? -- Take full advantage of freezer
space thanks to the flexible and optimized combination options for the
different box formats. Whether freezing
to -86 °C for sample storage or autoclaving for 20 minutes at 121 °C for
sterilization - Eppendorf Storage Boxes retain their shape.
- Durable polypropylene construction for high stability in cryogenic and freezing applications. Smooth open/close.
- High-contrast, permanent, alpha-numeric marking of each location with laser labeling. Easy sample referencing minimizes mix-ups.
- Autoclavable at 121*C for 20-minutes for sterile applications.
- Transparent lids for easy and fast sample inspection.
- Flexible labeling on light-colored boxes and the five writing areas on the lids.
- Optimal use of freezer space with a flexible combination of different formats.