IW Tremont Vacuum Pump Protective In-Line Filters
IW Tremont in-line vacuum pump protective filters are high-quality and cost-effective. They are pre-sterilized and feature a 50mm diameter PTFE membrane filter with your choice of either 0.22um or 0.45um porosity. These in-line vacuum pump filters are designed to help isolate and trap bacteria and other infectious agents within vacuum systems used throughout the laboratory or production line.
- Pre-sterilized and individually-packaged
- Includes 50mm diameter PTFE membrane filter with your choice of 0.22um or 0.45um porosity.
- Recommended for protection of vacuum pump systems from gas contaminants and solvent vapors and aerosols containing bacterial and other infectious materials
- Designed for "in-line" use with stepped hose barb connectors which accept 1/4-inch to 3/8-inch tubing and a reinforced port base for strength
- Protects vacuum systems from pathogen contaminants and vacuum pumps from aerosol corrosion
- Sterile gas introduction to bioreactors and culture vessels
- Venting of bioreactors, fermentation tanks and carboys
- Filtration of aggresive solvents in volumes beyond normal syringe filter capacity
- Protects lab and production work areas from airborne pathogens and hazardous pump exhaust or venting