IW Tremont Nylon Membrane Syringe Filters
IW Tremont nylon membrane syringe filters are high-quality and cost-effective with a broad range of membrane diameters and porosities. They are fully disposable and available in both pre-sterilized and non-sterile packaging options. The syringe filter housing is manufactured with high-purity, virgin polypropylene with no pigments or dyes added. For added reliability, the syringe filter housing is ulrasonically bonded together to prevent any cracking or leakage. The filter membrane type "Nylon" is also clearly inscribed on the barrel of the housing for quick identification.
Polyamide / Nylon Membrane Features:
- Hydrophilic material is recommended for filtration of aqueous or organic/aqueous medium polar liquids
- Commonly used for general laboratory filtration and filtration of HPLC and GC samples prior to injection
- Dissolution sample analysis
- Suitable for use with high pH samples
- Since polyamide nylon membranes bind proteins these syringe filters are NOT suitable for protein recovery applications