IW Tremont Polyethersulfone Membrane Syringe Filters
IW Tremont polyethersulfone membrane syringe filters are high-quality and cost-effective with a broad range of membrane diameters and porosities. They are fully disposable and available in both pre-sterilized and non-sterile packaging options. The syringe filter housing is manufactured with high-purity, virgin polypropylene with no pigments or dyes added. For added reliability, the syringe filter housing is ulrasonically bonded together to prevent any cracking or leakage. The filter membrane type "PES" (for Polyethersulfone) is also clearly inscribed on the barrel of the housing for quick identification.
Polyethersulfone Membrane Features:
- Provides high filtration flow rates
- Inherently low affinity for proteins
- Low extractables
- Ideal for introduction of additives into tissue culture vessel.
- Certified for Ion Chromatography
- Final filtration of bacteriophage and infusion solutions
- Tissue culture, proteins, buffer and nucleic acids filtration
- Ideal for applications requiring maximum sample recovery
- Filter hybridization solutions and probe to reduce backgrounds
- Food, beverages and ultra pure water final filtration