Millipore® Millex® 13mm Syringe Filters with Overmold Design
Non-sterile Millex® 13mm syringe filters offer unsurpassed quality, consistency, and reliability of results to accelerate the filtration process. The overmolded housing design provides a more robust syringe filter, with a maximum housing pressure of 150 psig (10 bar) enabling solutions to be filtered faster. The optimized housing design maintains 50% less hold volume than traditional 13 mm filters to ensure maximum sample recovery. The color-coded band on the Millex® housing clearly indicates which membrane is inside.
The 13mm Millex syringe filter manufacturing process is fully automated from membrane cutting through device assembly and packaging to minimize the risk of contamination and meet pharmaceutical standards. Choose the membrane type of syringe filter that meets your laboratory's specific application which includes:
- Hydrophobic PTFE membrane filters are designed for particle removal and preparation of organic solvents prior to chromatography analysis or other instrument analysis.
- Express® PLUS Polyethersulfone membranes are recommended for sterile filtering of protein solutions, tissue culture media, buffers, additives, virus suspensions, DNA and aqueous solutions
- Hydrophilic LCR PTFE membrane filters are low protein binding and designed for sample preparation and fine particle removal from solvents, aqueous solutions or organic solutions.
- Durapore® PVDF membranes are designed for fine particle removal from aqueous and mild organic solutions
- Nylon membranes are designed for particle removal and preparation of organic solvents and similar solutions prior to chromatography analysis or other instrument analysis