Eppendorf® Biopur® Combitips advanced® Positive Displacement Pipet Tips
Eppendorf Biopur® Combitips advanced® positive displacement pipet tips are individually wrapped and certified sterile and DNase, RNase and Pyrogen-free. They function according to the positive-displacement principle, ensuring that the correct volume is dispensed with regard to the density and viscosity of the liquid used. The positive-displacement system provides safer dispensing of radioactive and toxic substances as well as solutions with high vapor pressure. The hermetically sealed piston of these tips prevents aerosol contamination. Combitip advanced® positive displacement pipet tips can simply be ejected and disposed of after use. Tips easily attach to the Eppendorf® Multipettes™, Repeater® Plus, Repeater Plus-8®, Repeater Stream®, Repeater Xstream® and the EDOS® Electronic Dispensing System. Combitips advanced® are the ideal components for all Multipettes™.
Features & Benefits:
- New individual color coding facilitates quick identification of the desired tip.
- Slip agent free.Color-coded tip size recognition.
- Funnel geometry from cylinder to rim prevents damage to gloves and ensures comfortable handling.
- Function according to the positive displacement principle.
- Elongated design for complete emptying of all common tubes.
- Optimized graduations for visibility of liquid volume.
- Automatic Combitip advanced® recognition and volume calculation.
- 3D design on the upper rim for easy recognition.
- Maximum range offered by nine volume sizes (0.1mL to 50mL).
- Dust-free storage packaging
- Combitips advanced® are dispensed with an extricable chute & portioned in bags of 25 tips.