KMG Electronic Chemicals 210023 CR-7 Chrome Etch without Surfactant, Perchloric Acid Type, 4 x 1-Gallons/Case
- Chrome Etch removes excess metallic chrome, leaving a well-defined chrome pattern on a glass mask.
- Perchloric Acid Type Chrome Etchant. (Most common type chrome etchant used in the market)
- Etch Rate (Angstroms/Second): 24
- Trace impurities measured in PPB. See "Documents" sub-tab below for "Product Datasheet" link.
- Formerly Cyantek Item#: CYA100. CR-7 Chrome Etch is now manufactured by KMG Electronic Chemicals®
- 4 x 1-Gallons/Case (Cases Only)
- Manufacturer: KMG Electronic Chemicals
- Manufacturer Part No: 210023
Sold in: Cases
*Please Note: If item is not in stock, please contact customer service to confirm the current lead time.
Product images and descriptions may not exactly represent the product. Prior to making your purchase, please confirm that the manufacturer part number shown above matches the product you seek. Returns are not allowed for such differences if the correct manufacturer part number is shipped.