Pharmco-Aaper 12338B69190DM55M Specially Denatured Alcohol, SDA 38B-69, 190 Proof with Eucalyptol, Methyl Salicylate, Cinnamic Aldehyde, Peppermint Oil, and Menthol, 55-Gallon Lined Metal Drum
- 190 Proof Ethyl Alcohol is denatured with Eucalyptol (3.1-Lbs/100-Gals), Methyl Salicylate (2.62-Lbs/100-Gals), Cassia Oil (2.62-Lbs/100-Gals), Peppermint Oil (2.62-Lbs/100-Gals) & Menthol (0.56-Lbs/100-Gals)
- Formula SDA 38B-69. (Permit Required for Purchase)
- Specifications: Ethanol, 190 Proof (98.55% w/w); Eucalyptol, Methyl Salicylate, Cassia Oil, Peppermint Oil and Menthol Additives: (1.45% w/w)
- Specific Gravity @ 20°C: 0.8139; Odor: Typical; Appearance: Free of Sediments
- Net Weight: 374-Lbs.
- 55-Gallon Lined Metal Drum
- Manufacturer: Pharmco AAPER
- Manufacturer Part No: 12338B69190DM55M
Authorized Uses as a Solvent: Hair and scalp preparations; Bay Rum; Lotions and Creams for Hand Face and Body; Deodorants for the Body; Perfumes and perfume tinctures and colorings; Toilet waters and colognes; Dentrifrices; Mouth Washes; Shampoos; Soaps and Bath Preparations; External Pharmaceuticals (not USP or NF); Liniments (USP or NF); Antiseptic Solutions (USP or NF); Miscellaneous External Pharmaceuticals (USP or NF); Miscellaneous Drug Processing (Including Manufacture of Pills); Disinfectants; Insecticides; Biocides; Sterilizing and Preserving Solutions; Theater Sprays; Incense; Room Deodorants. Authorized Miscellaneous Uses: Product development and pilot plant uses (Own use only). Disclaimer: For Industrial, Pharmaceutical, Flavor & Fragrance or Lab Use. Not intended for use as an active substance in Food or Drug. Not to be considered a Medical Device. Not intended for use as a Disinfectant as defined by the EPA. The appropriate use of this product is the sole responsibility of the user.