Pharmco-Aaper 12338B79200PL05M Specially Denatured Alcohol, SDA 38B-79, 200 Proof with Anise Oil, Bay Oil and Cassia Oil, 5-Gallon Metal Pail with Reike Spout
- 200 Proof Ethyl Alcohol is denatured with Anise Oil (3.33-Lbs per 100-Gallons), Bay Oil (3.33-Lbs per 100-Gallons) and Cassia Oil (3.33-Lbs per 100-Gallons)
- Formula SDA 38B-79. (Permit Required for Purchase)
- Specifications: Ethanol, 200 Proof (98.51% w/w); Anise Oil, Bay Oil and Cassia Oil Additives: (1.49% w/w)
- Specific Gravity @ 20°C: 0.7922; Specific Gravity @ 15.56°C: 0.7940 to 0.7980; Odor: Typical; Appearance: Free of Sediments
- Net Weight: 33-Lbs.
- 5-Gallon Metal Pail with Reike Spout
- Manufacturer: Pharmco AAPER
- Manufacturer Part No: 12338B79200PL05M
Authorized Uses as a Solvent: Hair and scalp preparations; Bay Rum; Lotions and Creams for Hand Face and Body; Deodorants for the Body; Perfumes and perfume tinctures and colorings; Toilet waters and colognes; Dentrifrices; Mouth Washes; Shampoos; Soaps and Bath Preparations; External Pharmaceuticals (not USP or NF); Liniments (USP or NF); Antiseptic Solutions (USP or NF); Miscellaneous External Pharmaceuticals (USP or NF); Miscellaneous Drug Processing (Including Manufacture of Pills); Disinfectants; Insecticides; Biocides; Sterilizing and Preserving Solutions; Theater Sprays; Incense; Room Deodorants. Authorized Miscellaneous Uses: Product development and pilot plant uses (Own use only). Disclaimer: For Industrial, Pharmaceutical, Flavor & Fragrance or Lab Use. Not intended for use as an active substance in Food or Drug. Not to be considered a Medical Device. Not intended for use as a Disinfectant as defined by the EPA. The appropriate use of this product is the sole responsibility of the user.