TexWipe® TX3059 Vertex® STERILE Microdenier Polyester Knit Cleanroom Wipes, Sealed Edge, 9 x 9-Inch
The TexWipe® Vertex® Microdenier cleanroom wipes are manufactured with 100% polyester double-knit microdenier fabric. These polyester cleanroom wipers have 4x the number of filaments and 2x the surface area in the yarn bundle compared to standard polyester wipes, increasing wiping efficiency and creating a soft hand. These wipes do not leave a barrier layer and capture more surface particles for a higher level of cleaning. They also feature demonstrated ability to capture microbial contamination (98% bacterial contamination reduction demonstrated). This unique microdenier knit fabric provides assurance of no cross contamination from nylon and can be used with bleach-based cleaners. Made in the USA by Texwipe’s revolutionary Vertex® process, a handsfree wiper cleaning system.
Features & Benefits:
- Vertex® Microdenier fabric offers increased lifting and capturing of particles as smll as microbes
- Quick wicking performance is ideal for streak-free cleaning and spill-control
- Ideal for surfaces susceptible to scratching
- Unique microdenier construction allows the removal of oils and fingerprints
- Nylon-Free and compatible for applying quaternary ammonium cleaning compounds (Quats) and other types of disinfectancts and cleaners.
- Tested quarterly for cytotoxicity and bacterial endotoxins for an extra level of contamination control assurance.
- Manufactured to provide low levels of particles and extractables, creating a wiper suitable for critical cleaning and wiping
- Meets USP <797> and USP <800> wiper requirements.
- Fully autoclavable (dry wipes only)
- Individually lot coded for traceability and quality control.
- Wiping and cleaning surfaces, equipment and parts
- Applying and removing lubricants, adhesives, residues and other solutions including disinfectants
- Cleaning with solvents such as isopropyl alcohol (IPA), ethanol, acetone, and degreasers
- Appropriate for use with temperatures less than 400°F (205°C)