Important Note: See "Documents" sub-tab above for links to PDF format Technical Data Sheets which provide both Physical and Performance characteristics of TexWipe® Vertex® Polyester Knit Cleanroom Wipes.
TexWipe® Vertex® High Durability polyester wipes are manufactured in the USA with Texwipe’s revolutionary Vertex® process. These 100% polyester double-knit wipers designed to provide the most suitable combination of sorption capacity with maximum abrasion resistance, ideal for use on surfaces with sharp edges. One wiper is suitable for multiple applications. Wiper can be used on rough surfaces or sharp edges minimizing particle release from catching on the surface. Quarterly microbial testing by Agarose Overlay and Limulus Amebocyte Lysate (LAL) endotoxin testing provides assurance that the wiper does not carry cytotoxic leachables and is nonpyrogenic.
Features & Benefits
- Vertex® processing provides low levels of ions, NVRs, and fibers for use in critical cleaning applications and environments
- Tested quarterly for cytotoxicity and bacterial endotoxins for an extra level of contamination control assurance.
- Designed for high sorption capacity which is ideal for spill control, cleaning, and solution application.
- Meets USP <797> and USP <800> wiper requirements.
- Fully autoclavable (dry wipes only)
- Individually lot coded for traceability and quality control.
- Wiping and cleaning surfaces, equipment and parts
- Applying and removing lubricants, adhesives, residues and other solutions including disinfectants
- Cleaning with solvents such as isopropyl alcohol (IPA), ethanol, acetone, and degreasers
- Lining trays for holding, protecting, drying and storing of parts, equipment and devices
- Appropriate for use with temperatures less than 400°F (205°C)